Monday, May 23, 2011

Letter to Sophie

Dear Sophie,
Thank you so much for being such an organized and responsible girl.  I love how much you enjoy cleaning and helping me get things put away.  Your imagination makes even the most boring afternoon interesting.  On Saturday you helped me pull weeds and sweep the sidewalk and then you turned the wheelbarrow into a stroller for all your stuff animals.  I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments.  You have done excellent in school.  Your teacher is very impressed with how much your reading has improved.  You always do your homework and you have gotten a 100% almost every spelling test.  It is so fun to ride bikes together and I look forward to the day we will go on runs together.  I know your brothers are a little annoying  sometimes but they look up to you and want to be like you.  Thanks for helping me with Henry.  He wants to sit in your lap more than mine.  I am looking forward to summer so we can hang out all day! 
You are my oldest and only girl and I will cherish our friendship forever.  I love you so much
Love, Mom

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger Finn and Tracey Family said...

so sweet! love that girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home