Race #3 for Baby #3
![]() |
| up at 4am |
![]() |
| in line for the bus to take us to the start |
![]() |
| mile 9 and feeling great |
![]() |
| mile 18, only 8 more, but only 3 more till the WALL |
![]() |
| I passed that guy! I had a personal best of 3:41.35, so I am really happy, but of course knowing Boston is 3:40.59 a little bummed, too. |
![]() |
| a little dip in freezing cold mountain spring water |






4 Comments:
holy cow i am so IMPRESSED! so will you be home around june 24? i'm thinking of coming then... myself and the kids. but also maybe the last day of july -- if you are around? is your family trip that week? first week in august?
I'm a little confused about 'for Baby #3'? Congratulations on the great run. You look great. How was the Sat. run? Put up some pictures of you and Sophie.
Mom, I have three kids and I have ran three marathons; one after each child.
Congrats and way to go!!! You are very inspiring to this slow turtle of a runner. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home