Friday, November 07, 2008

Caitlin Boles


This afternoon Caitlin was taken off life support, which she has been on since her and her brother, Matt's car accident on Oct. 25. The positive and wonderful thing is that she was able to donate her organs. And while I was at the families house tonight the donor team called to say four of her organs have all ready been placed. Hope for the family is that there are now four lives saved and more to come.
My family will greatly miss Caitlin and her awesome babysitting skills. She was our first babysitter for Quincy when he was only eight weeks old. Sophie loved Caitlin and would wait all day for her to come babysit when we had our temple night. Sophie would hang on her the whole time we had youth parties at our house.
Matt and Caitlin were not only brother and sister but best of friends. And they will both be missed terribly.

5 Comments:

At 11:45 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Cheek said...

I am so sad for your loss. I will be praying for you and her family. e

 
At 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again,so sorry. Your family and theirs are in my prayers.

Love, Angee (Davis)

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Kristen, I'm so sorry for you loss. I know this will be a difficult time for you and your family. You and your family and the Boles family are in my prayers!

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger JK Jensen Family said...

Kristen,
I was just checking in to see how Caitlin was doing not to expect this kind of news. My heart goes out to her parents. What a heartache the family must be feeling. Their family will remain in our prayers.
Lisa

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger The McKay's said...

That is so sad. I'm so sorry Kristen. Keeping you and her family in our thoughts and prayers. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home