Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

This is the only photo I got of Sophie in her cute Mermaid costume that my mom spent hours on.
She looked adorable and got comments at every door. Thanks Mom for all the hard work!

Quincy 2008


Sophie 2006

6 Comments:

At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie and Quincy, you look so cute. Wish you could have come to my house last night. I didn't work that hard on the costume. I love doing things like that, they don't have to be perfect. Matt your curls are very becoming! Hope you all had fun and enjoy the goodies. Love, MOM

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Little Lucy said...

Put her back in it and take a picture. I'd like to see it.

 
At 11:07 PM , Blogger Sara said...

i love that chicken costume. i still wish i'd bought it for max a couple years ago. you should put that mermaid costume back on for more pics! it looks darling :)
tell matt i love his curls. haha!

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger The McKay's said...

Cute picture. I love the chicken costume. Hilarious

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger JK Jensen Family said...

ahh...the beloved chicken costume. How did Quincy like it?

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

so cute! looks like you had a fun night! glad you did!

-tracey not finn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home