It's not a Marathon... according to the ad, it's a Running Festival! Instead of water and power bars, do they hand out lemonade and corn-dogs along the route? Seriously, a Running Festival?? Who are they kidding!
Good luck! Some of my friends are doing a half marathon here and I was all 'I don't think so!' And I agree about the 'running festival'...no matter who you package it, it's still like, what, four hours of straight running? If anyone can do it, it's you!
You will be great! Anyone that can run 12 miles up 2500 ft. of rough terrain and be in the lead of the ladies at that point in a marathon can do just fine on city streets. Good luck and be safe. MOM
6 Comments:
You will do awesome. We are so proud of you!
It's not a Marathon... according to the ad, it's a Running Festival! Instead of water and power bars, do they hand out lemonade and corn-dogs along the route? Seriously, a Running Festival?? Who are they kidding!
Go Kristen!!
Good luck! Some of my friends are doing a half marathon here and I was all 'I don't think so!' And I agree about the 'running festival'...no matter who you package it, it's still like, what, four hours of straight running? If anyone can do it, it's you!
you go girl, i am sure you will great! wish we could be there to root you on!!
You will be great! Anyone that can run 12 miles up 2500 ft. of rough terrain and be in the lead of the ladies at that point in a marathon can do just fine on city streets. Good luck and be safe. MOM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home