Side Trips
Hurricane Hanna blew by Saturday afternoon, but with naps, a trip to the local library, and BYU football it still was bliss. The next day we went to Bethany Beach, Delaware, just down the street. And we are so glad we did! Tide pools were formed by the storm and it was toddler heaven. Sand and two feet of warm water meant a lot of Breaking Dawn reading for me.
Even though we had this beautiful condo to stay in we still decided we should camp one night down at Assateague Island, where the wild ponies live.
Late night fun at the park

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I wrote my comment too early! Glad you had time to read and relax1
How cool are those experiences! You are MY family idol!
I love Bethany Beach. And were the hores are is neat too. I had one stick its head in our car.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home