Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dustin Jones and the World Series

In my previous post I mentioned my amazing nephew, Dustin, whose team made it to the American Legion World Series. This event took place in North Carolina and since it is only three states away Matt had to attend. Matt arrived just in time for their last game in the series. We are proud of our talented nephew and hopefully future Cougar!


Matt enjoying the game with nephew Corey and my sister Dana and Kannon.
This shot was taken as Matt was driving at 5 in the morning on his way back to work, 8 hours away.
"Gone to Carolina in my mind" James Taylor

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Blogger Finn and Tracey Family said...

Wow! All that for the love of the game(referring to Matt!) What a supportive bro-on-law! I am glad he got to see him play! I have never seen him play and YES, I wish too that he is a Cougar!

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger The Jensen's said...

Matt, we loved having you come to North Carolina. It was great to see you. You even made Dustin smile. :)

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Jones Family said...

Oops, that last comment was from the Jones Family, I am not sure what happened.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home