The Boles Family
Our ward has gone through a terrifying experience this past Saturday. Matt Boles, 17, and Caitlin Boles, 15, were in a car wreck on the way to take their ACT. Matt's life was taken and Caitlin is in critical condition. My Matt worked very closely with Matt B. being his Young Men's advisor. He had everything going for him. He had planned a trip out to BYU over Thanksgiving to check it out and had definite plans to serve a mission. Caitlin is our families favorite babysitter. She is perfect at everything she does. She is the Westminster High 10th grade President and very popular. She has fabulous fashion sense and great artistic flare. Sophie has named one of her stuff animals after her.
We are asking for all your prayers for Caitlin and her parents and the rest of her six siblings.
You can check her progress by going to http://www.caringbridge.org/
Keyword caitlinboles

5 Comments:
I am so sorry! My prayers are with your family and theirs.
Angee Davis Duvall :)
We couldn't believe it when we heard about this tragedy. Please give our love to the Boles family when you see them.
so sorry. you hang in there kris with all your duties! definitely will be sending prayers to all!
Dear Kristen, my heart breaks everytime I read that Caringbridge blog. Can't imagine how you are holding up with all you've been doing for the family and all the arrangements for the funeral and that huge viewing. all the years that I've been a RS President, I never had to deal with something this tragic. I am so proud of you and your ability to cope so well. I have a prayer in my heart for you and Caitlin and her family all the time. Love, MOM
That is so heartbreaking. We will keep them in our prayers. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home