Sunday, September 18, 2011

Life with Quincy

Starting Preschool 2011-2012

He loves movies not all movies just the same three over and over and over and over again.

He loves to get and sort the mail.  He may have a little bit of obsessive-compulsive behavior with circling items in magazines but a good junk mail day can keep him occupied all afternoon.

This kid is an early riser.  He is my alarm clock or rooster since he rises with the sun.  The problem with this is that he goes to bed the same time as his brother and sister but wakes up a full hour or more before them and does not take a nap.  Poor thing losses all reason when he is tired and is impossible to reason with during these crazy sleep deprived break downs. 
Oh, but Quincy is the sweetest Jensen.  He is polite and says I love you to us all.

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Blogger Ceil said...

Can't wait to visit with all of you. Quincy sure is a sweety. What's with him wrapped up like mummy on the kitchen counter?

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger Julia Kelly said...

Ha! I was wondering the story behind the picture too!? :)

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger The Jensen's said...

He just climbed up there when I was packing lunches and asked to be wrapped up...just sleep in longer you crazy kid!

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Celeste said...

I'm curious to what his three favorite movies are?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home