Sunday, September 04, 2011

5 years, 500 post, and a birthday

Five years ago on my birthday I started the wonderfully informative and sometimes entertaining Jensen Family Fun blog. It began as a way to keep my sisters and parents updated on all the happenings.  It didn't take long for me to realize this documentation is all I have of the adventures and milestones we have had in the last five years.   It is crazy how our family has grown and changed and moved from coast to coast.  A few of my favorite post here, here, here, here, here, and here!
Also, it happens to be my 500th post.  I should have some big news to announce...how about the Jensen family becoming the party of 6!

4 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Ceil said...

Well, was it peanut butter frosting? Cute picture and hope you had a wonderful birthday.

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Ceil said...

Just looked at your favorite posts and they made me smile. So glad you have this wonderful record. I can enjoy looking at your 'family album' any time I want:)

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Julia Kelly said...

Congrats!!...love reading your blog and keeping up to date with your cute family.

When are you due??!

 
At 9:03 PM , Anonymous elena kendall said...

wow! twins? just joking! congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home