Snowmageddon
round 1
Peace, for now
round 2
It is still falling fiercely but we are warm and cozy. We are eating chocolate chip waffles and drinking hot chocolate by the fire.
posted by The Jensen's @ 2:52 PM 4 Comments
Good grief! The swing-set shot really gives it some perspective. Thanks to Matt for walking out there!
The picture of you and Henry is so cute. I recognize the cute suede hat and shoes from Quincy. Perfect for the occasion. You really do have quite the snow! MOM
Glad you guys are surviving! I've never had weather like this before! For the moment being the snow has stopped. We'll see for how long though...
that is CRAZY!!!!!! you will probably never see that much snow again in your life!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Good grief! The swing-set shot really gives it some perspective. Thanks to Matt for walking out there!
The picture of you and Henry is so cute. I recognize the cute suede hat and shoes from Quincy. Perfect for the occasion. You really do have quite the snow! MOM
Glad you guys are surviving! I've never had weather like this before! For the moment being the snow has stopped. We'll see for how long though...
that is CRAZY!!!!!! you will probably never see that much snow again in your life!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home