Monday, January 18, 2010

Funnies to Remember


I need to start documenting the funny things my children say and since this is my only form of remembrance I will start writing them here.
Sophie:
This was before President Obama but it still makes me laugh.
Sophie and I were coming back from the airport traveling on I-95 and there was no cars going in the opposite direction and then here comes about 20 police motorcycles and then black SUVs with American flags. I yell back to Sophie, "Hey look it is the president". And Sophie yells Joseph Smith! (the first president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)

A few weeks ago I was packing up several boxes to send to a solider in my ward and his unit. Sophie asked who this was for and I told her for the soldiers stuck in Iraq.
She looks at me and ask," why are soldiers stuck in a rock."

Quincy:
He was sick a couple of nights ago and I had to hold him and sleep with him all night. Every hour he would cry out about something hurting him, his ears, his belly, his arms, his fingers and then around 4 in the morning he tells me his feelings hurt.

We were at the library a parked next to a covered bed pick up truck which was filled to the max with trash, the ultimate hoarder. Quincy asked, "can't that guy find a trash can".

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea to write down their cute sayings. Everyone loves to read something funny a kid says. And yours are so cute. MOM

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Little Lucy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Finn and Tracey Family said...

love it!!

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger Rachel P said...

Cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home