Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Homeless

We closed on our home. The moving men took all our belonging and packed them away to be rediscovered in August. We said our goodbyes to our wonderful home. It will be missed.



3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me kind of sad. I loved coming to Westminster. It is a great little town. Wishing you well during the next few months until you are settled in a new home.

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Finn and Tracey Family said...

i concur because i loved having a great excuse to come East. but love to have you closer - even though 5 hours really is not that close but sure beats 3 days of driving!

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Finally, I'll have a place to go when I want to get out of town! My hairdresser was telling me that he LOVES Boise. He said it's diverse with lots of culture and good resturants. Who knew??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home