Finally, my friend took a photography class and showed us what to do to take better indoor pictures. This is something I have struggled with since we got our camera a couple of years ago. The cute kids help but don't you think the photos look good?
I wrote a comment but it didn't show up so I'll try again. Yes, those are great photo's. Quincy looks so cute for a change. You got some good shots of him. Too bad he has such chapped lips. Looks like you had a fun weekend. MOM
Those pictures look great! That friend must be the coolest person on the planet! You should do something nice for her, like give her a swing set or something.
6 Comments:
I wrote a comment but it didn't show up so I'll try again. Yes, those are great photo's. Quincy looks so cute for a change. You got some good shots of him. Too bad he has such chapped lips. Looks like you had a fun weekend. MOM
Cute! So what's the trick?
Those pictures look great! That friend must be the coolest person on the planet! You should do something nice for her, like give her a swing set or something.
Those pics really do look great! Come on, tell us what the trick is!
thumps up!
So cute "for a change???" Quincey always looks cute. Sometimes he looks like trouble but he always looks cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home