Thursday, March 25, 2010

Henry: 5 months








We are embarking into my favorite baby stage chubby legs, a schedule, and smiles for everyone.
Cereal has been started when I remember to give it to him.
He rolls over but i have never seen it. I will find him face down and crying.
He is getting tubes put in is fluid filled ears sometime in the near future.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see those pictures of Henry. He is so cute and I think he is looking more and more like you. Can't wait to hold him and I'm sure I will be doing a lot of that! They will all be spoiled when you get home.:) MOM

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Cheek said...

simply precious====so is mine!! Mine is HUGE! long and heavy!

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! What is that thing at the end of my leg??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home