Saturday, October 31, 2009

No stairs!!!!!!!

Henry and I arrived home from the hospital on Sunday to find that Quincy had a fever. If only that was the end...fever, fever, fever. Sophie joined Quincy on Tuesday night and Matt joined the sick party on Wednesday. So, little Henry was not the center of attention and was kept away as much as possible. Finally I took Quincy to the doctor on Friday to find out they have the flu (H1N1). My parents have arrived but the sickness is still here. Please, horrible germs go away soon. And for the doctors orders of no stairs when I got home, that lasted a whole five minutes. I am glad Matt was home this week because even being sick he was a huge help.

Before Daddy became ill


So sweet

Them too




Henry's first little walk. Everybody needed some fresh air.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Oh Kristen....I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all that! Poor Quincy...so he has swine flu??!!...is he doing better, that's so scary! I hope you all are doing well and all the sickness leaves your home immediatly! Aidan just got the H1N1 mist last week. So much sickness out there...I froze our gym membership last week for the next 3 months....too scared to leave Maddox in child watch with all the stuff going around. We do lots of walking and things outside. :)

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Rachel P said...

I'm sorry you guys are sick! Hopefully everyone gets better quickly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home