Monday, October 26, 2009

He has arrived: Baby #3

Henry Penn
October 23, 2009
2:00pm
7lbs. 13oz.
20.25 inches

Matt and I were a little surprised that I went into labor on my own a day after my due date. It started around 4:00 in the morning and my to do list kept getting longer as every minute passed. We got Sophie off to school, put the laundry away, moped the floor, took a shower, and Matt winterized the lawn all before 8:30 am. Then it was the challenge to find a babysitter for Quincy which I had to make calls between my contractions. Got him taken care of and arrived at the hospital by 9:30am. Things went fast and easy from there. Henry is healthy and well loved by his brother and sister who couldn't meet him till we got home because of the new hospital policy.

7 Comments:

At 9:29 AM , Blogger Julie said...

ONGRATS! You look great Kristen-- and Henry is adorable. I love that name. :)

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

He is a handsome addition to your family! Congrats! I kind of like that new hospital policy...especially with all these weird flus going around. Helps keep you and the baby healthy! I'm sure Sophie and Quincy couldn't wait to meet him!!!

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Julia Kelly said...

Yeah! congrats!!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger maddjayy said...

Yes Congrats from our family to, he is so tiny and cute! I love the name to!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

You guys have such a cute family!! And wow Kristen, you looked fabulous up until the very end. Congrats on baby Henry - love his name. --Lizzy Arrowsmith

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Congrats Jensen Family!! Kristen, I'm glad everything went well and you guys are all healthy! Can't believe you got all that stuff done while you were having contractions. LOL You are one strong lady! Henry is adorable and love his name!

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Rachel P said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name. We can't wait to meet him!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home