The date is set
I have one more week till my due date which if you know me it means nothing. I have been induced 10 days late with my first two. But not this time...I only have to wait five days after. So we will have baby number three definitely by October 27!

5 Comments:
Wow, Thats so exciting!
That's great to hear. Hopefully it'll be sooner than later. I still can't believe you held out and didn't find out what you're having. Good for you! I never could have done it.
Woo-hoo!!! Can't wait to see pics of the newest Jensen. :) Hope all goes well.
Good luck with everything. Wow, so maybe your pregnancy history does mean something? My doc was saying that based on my last one (36 1/2 weeks,) the baby would probably come early. I thought he was full of it.
Yeah! No more sitting around waiting for the baby to arrive. We will arrive on the 31st at the latest and will be ready to help. Matt can hold down the fort until then I hope. MOM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home