Your van looks great. Sophie and her model pose, I've noticed it in several pics. Cute Qunicy, it's great your kids love fruit. Oh, how I would have loved some crabs! Can't wait to see all of you. Love, MOM
Looks like fun with the crabs! :) How are you feeling? I tried calling you the other day....I started thinking "I wonder if she went into labor". :) When is your due date? Thank you soo much for the burp clothes, LOVE THEM!! Did you make this Miss Crafty??!! They are adorable. I'm asking for a sewing machine this year for Christmas/Birthday. Hope all is well.
3 Comments:
Your van looks great. Sophie and her model pose, I've noticed it in several pics. Cute Qunicy, it's great your kids love fruit. Oh, how I would have loved some crabs! Can't wait to see all of you. Love, MOM
Looks like fun with the crabs! :) How are you feeling? I tried calling you the other day....I started thinking "I wonder if she went into labor". :) When is your due date? Thank you soo much for the burp clothes, LOVE THEM!! Did you make this Miss Crafty??!! They are adorable. I'm asking for a sewing machine this year for Christmas/Birthday. Hope all is well.
Oh, and yes I have to agree with your Mom....Love your new Mini Van!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home