Sunday, March 01, 2009

sleep confused

Some how over the pass 24 hours Quincy has become something I call sleep confused. Everything was normal yesterday afternoon with the completion of a perfect length nap. We then attended as a family our friend's Court of Honor (Eagle Scout ceremony). Matt had to sit up on the stage because he was presenting the young man with his medal. Quincy did not like the idea of him sitting up there and cried for the whole thing yelling Daddddddddddddy!!!!!!!!!!! Then after the presentation there was a chocolate fountain and we can all say they are heavenly, but a nightmare for those of us with children under 5. Quincy crashed in the car on the way home at around 9:30. I put him in his bed and and he woke up at 1:00am. I got him milk and went back to bed. Then 5:30am yelling again and not going back to sleep. So we get up, FUN! I new church would be a challenge and it was. He rolled around with his blanket and binky for an hour. He wouldn't stay in the nursery. And our last hour (we go for three) he fell sleep in my arms as I was talking in Relief Society. He woke up after church and wouldn't take a nap all afternoon. Finally its dinner time and Matt and I are counting the minutes till it is bedtime. This is what happens
Now he is up and we would like him to go to bed in about two hours. Will he? How will we break this random sleep confusion?

4 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Blogger Amato family said...

I feel for you....but this picture of him is precious!

 
At 7:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture. Let's hope today things get back to normal. You guys just had a busy weekend and things like that happen. You'll survive. Take a nap today if you can. Love, MOM

 
At 3:57 AM , Blogger Julia Kelly said...

we know all about sleep confusion at our house! But, I must agree that picture is precious!

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Kat said...

But look how sweet he looks! lol Nick did that for a while we would be eating dinner and he would fall asleep in his food. Than stay up for hours.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home