Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just the beginning...


I have started a crocheting class. On my first lesson I learned to make a chain. I was told to keep practicing, which I did and I ended up with over 20 ft. So with some of it I made this crafty little garland.

5 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is an amazing chain. Cute idea. I still haven't gotten some one to show me how to end the scarf I was knitting. I may have 20 feet also. MOM

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Finn and Tracey Family said...

way to crafty girl!

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger The Cook Plurk said...

Loved your creative idea to use your chain-ing. It's really time to move on now.
Consider this:
http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory.php

Pick something and let me know if you need help. : )

(I also love your blog - it's my first visit. Good luck)

hcookies8@gmail.com

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Toni said...

Hey that's awesome Kristen. I can crochet a link too, but I can't remember what to do after that. Keep up the good work.

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger The McKay's said...

You are getting so crafty...I love it! It's so cute. I can't wait to visit you sometime and teach you how to knit :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home