Friday, February 25, 2011

Deep Thoughts in the Car

The kids and I were driving to see their rockin cousin, Canada, in her cheerleading competition and we had a couple entertaining conversations. 
While listening to the radio Michael Jackson came on and I said that he is a world famous singer even though he died. 
Quincy, "but he will live again when he is resurrected"
Sophie asked if somebody she knows is rich and I asked what does rich mean. 
Sophie, "rich is somebody with a crystal chandelier in their dining room and a upstairs balcony.  Middle people are like us they only have enough money to buy things and sometimes go out to eat.  And poor people are hobos (we are reading a book about the 1930s)."

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM , Blogger Tiffani said...

...some things never change! The things the kids catch on to. Have fun in Canada!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home