So happy to be free to roam
 |
| My days of watching Sophie and Quincy play and pushing Henry in the swing are over. With every new stage in a child's development you lose one too. I love that Henry can now walk but now I will not be reading any books at the park this spring. This is the stage where you are behind or in front of your toddler every move they make. Going to the park is will now be a workout for all. |
So handsome
 |
| Quincy loves to have a playmate |
3 Comments:
can't believe you are at the playground in jan. boo....
This summer I definitely can read books- next summer can't.
Love the pics. Henry looks so grown up walking. Nice to see you enjoying the nice weather. MOM
henry is so adorable. you all are! xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home