A recipe post: Bran Muffins
I hate following recipes and sewing with a pattern and sticking to a marathon training plan, but I like taking other peoples ideas and mixing them up to make my own. This is what I did for these super healthy and yummy snack muffins.
Kristen's Bran Muffins
3 cups Fiber One Bran Cereal
11/3 cups milk (for soaking the cereal)
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
2 eggs
2/3 cup applesauce
orange zest from a whole orange
and squeeze the juice into the batter too
1/2 cup oatmeal
2 tea. baking soda
1/2 tea cinnamon
1/2 tea. salt
11/2 cups whole wheat flour
Preheat oven 350 really soak the muffin tins (I used mini) with cooking spray
Let cereal soak in milk for about 20 minutes (I went and took a shower)
mix all ingredients in mixer
spoon into muffin tin
Let me know if you liked them!



1 Comments:
mother approved! loved hearing from you and checking out the kiddos. Lots of hugs to you. Hope you like the west!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home