posted by The Jensen's @ 9:40 AM 3 Comments
Hi Kristen, I saw your photo card at the gym. i miss you! Hope all is well. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures on your site. The family looks so happy.Caryn
The HIgginson's said hi to us from you...small world! Happy running!
Yours is the day after mine. You can consider your marathon a success if you beat my time by at least one hour. :) Good luck training!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Hi Kristen, I saw your photo card at the gym. i miss you! Hope all is well. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures on your site. The family looks so happy.
Caryn
The HIgginson's said hi to us from you...small world! Happy running!
Yours is the day after mine. You can consider your marathon a success if you beat my time by at least one hour. :) Good luck training!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home