Summertime is Awesome!
I am already starting to get depressed thinking that summer will one day end. I don't mind the weather change just I hate the darkness. It is so depressing to waking up in the dark and cooking dinner in the dark. I will miss after dinner outside time and early morning (and at our house its early) sunlight. Also, fresh fruit and veggies go away and we are back to frozen and canned, Yuck!) But, I am grateful for so much and I wanted to share a few random pictures of our daily summer activities.
We have all loved the pool. Sophie and Quincy have improved so much in their swimming abilities. It just confirms my theory its not about the lessons it is about the quantity of time you spend in the water.
Jumping in for the hundredth time.
Yes, that is freestyle! I couldn't be a prouder mother and fellow swimmer.

1 Comments:
Way to go Sophie! Jumping in and swimming, you have improved so much since I was there and taking you to those early morning lessons. I am so proud of you. NANA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home