Sunday, May 10, 2009

Special post for my Mother


I had to go way back to find a family photo where everybody would be happy with a world wide post, but its also one of my favorites.
My mother is wonderful in so many ways. She raised me to be a goal setter and leader. She taught by example. Being her youngest allowed me to have her at her wisest and most experienced. She focused on helping me learn to read (not an easy task), encouraging me in school and all activities, and guiding me with her testimony of Jesus Christ. I don't know where I would be today without her. Probably a frustrated mother, inpatient wife, and a discouraged Relief Society president. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!! I love you and hope you have a great day.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Finn and Tracey Family said...

beautiful! so true! but you stole my idea! i just might do it anyway! love ya. you are a pretty incredible mother yourself!

 
At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristen, that was very nice and that is a favorite photo of mine. It's not easy to get everyone ready and looking half decent. I'm so proud of you and the great job you do with every responsibility. Hope you are having a Happy Mother's Day. I got a nice music CD in church today, what a surprise, what no flower! Your father picked me a huge bunch of flowers and they are beautiful. MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home