Monday, April 13, 2009

Sophie's Spring Swim Lessons

Being a California baby she was looking like she would have swimming in the bag by three, but with a move and new baby brother, 2007 summer was not spent at the pool. 2009 is going to be her year. I have her signed up for two months of lessons this spring and lots of swimming planned for the summer.
Swimming buddy Taylen

She willingly puts her face in and is learning to push off the side and glide to her teacher. It is a little painful to watch because if I had Sophie as a swim student I would do things a little bit more aggressive, hopefully she will let me teach her this summer.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie, I'm so proud of you and your progress as a swimmer. Can't wait to see you swim. Love, NANA

 
At 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie, I'm so proud of you and your progress as a swimmer. Can't wait to see you swim. Love, NANA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home