Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Jensen's first pets

I have been thinking that my children could benfit from a starter pet. Matt has big plans for a dog one day and I thought we should begin preparing. Since March 20 was Persian New Year we celebrated by getting two goldfish. Which means happy life and end of the astral year-Pisces. The little knowledge I have on this holiday is learned by my roommate in college who is originally from Iran.
Meet Sophie's fish-Goldie
and
Quincy's-Bubble
As some of you may know we have been working very hard on Quincy's vocabulary. He has about ten words under his belt. When we asked what we should name it of course he said ELMO (his favorite word). Then later he said Eagle (his newest word). Then tonight as I was putting him to bed we said goodnight to the fish and he said Bubble (which he has never said before!)

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Blogger Little Lucy said...

I bet I know why he said "Eagle." It was our trip to the fabulous Nature Center! I took some pictures of the kids but that doesn't work does it... I think I'm finally better, two weeks later!

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger The McKay's said...

I love the names Goldie and Bubble for fish. So cute :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home