Sophie is growing up
Sophie's class went on a field trip to a small zoo. Here she is with her classmate and church friend, Kiely.
A couple of funny things she said this week:
After a long day we were driving in the car and she made a frustrated sound. I asked her what is wrong and she said, her eyes kept trying to sleep but she didn't want them to.
We were leaving the gym and there were a few shady looking guys smoking and cursing and up to no good. I told her to never hang out with boys like that and she asked what kind of boys should she hang out with. I said boys that study hard, like to hike, and run, and keep themselves busy. She looked at me and said, "Oh, boys just like Daddy".

5 Comments:
She sure is growing up! How precious she is!
I love her Daddy comment. Too cute!
LOL can't wait to see the cutie pie! love the class of 2023 - crazy to think about it!
Thanks for the cute quotes. She'll remember those teaching moments. Liked the class picture. Can't wait to see all of you. Love, MOM
Sophie always has something interesting and insighful to say. Maybe she'll be a writer or a journalist someday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home