Saturday, May 30, 2009

Florida Getaway

Matt's agents did a great job again and because of their hard work we reaped the benefits of a short trip to Amelia Island near Jacksonville. We left the kiddos at home and had a wonderful three day adventure.

We took a ferry over to Cumberland, GA, a wild island. No running water or food. Just some bikes and a whole lot to discover. We traveled about 20 miles up and down the island and made a few stops to cool of on the deserted beach.


Just us and the wild ponies


Back at the Ritz Carlton resort

5 Comments:

At 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun get away! I would have liked to bike on that island. Hard to believe there are deserted islands so close. You guys look great. Love, MOM

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger canada said...

oh how cute~ you are showing! Great trip :)

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger VirtualM said...

Girl, I cannot believe you're riding a bike all around a wild island. I sit down and I fall over - I am not getting near my bike until after this baby is born and I get my balance back! It looks like you had a great time!

 
At 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you are having a girl!

 
At 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you are having a girl!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home