HEY! I think I've lost your e-mail address...is it the same yahoo one you've had for a really long time? If it's not, then I don't have it. BUT....we're coming to DC from March 7th to March 14! Hoooray! ANd I want to see you! Send me an email and let's meet up! (do you still have my email address?) I miss you!
4 Comments:
Well that looks great! Sophie sure is proud of it. Looks like you had fun and freezing hands. Love, MOM
looks great!!!esc
HEY! I think I've lost your e-mail address...is it the same yahoo one you've had for a really long time? If it's not, then I don't have it. BUT....we're coming to DC from March 7th to March 14! Hoooray! ANd I want to see you! Send me an email and let's meet up! (do you still have my email address?) I miss you!
What a pretty tree! And Sophie looks just like you :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home