Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. I will have to say we have the very best dad of all right here!

We went to Potbelly's in Washington DC, which makes these famous chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches, and Matt fell in love with them. So, when I asked what treat he would like for his special day it was this. It turned out pretty good for my first attempt.

He said, " Wow, this is going to be our new Father's Day tradition. Yea!!

Me, Sophie, and Quincy love you like crazy and thank you for all that you do for us every single day. XOXO

Quincy enjoyed the chili I made (Matt's favorite)

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Blogger Finn and Tracey Family said...

Looks like a delicious fun day! Happy belated Father's day to a truly great dad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home