Matt took our kids to a Fun Run on Saturday. He went solo because I had stake meetings during the morning. Sophie ran 1kilometer and did GREAT! We know that she is only three but we think we might have a track star in the making.
Remember that time you went running in Romania... I think you fell and a little old man tried to help you but you didn't understand what he said so you just kept running. Good times. Congratulations to Sophie!
3 Comments:
Remember that time you went running in Romania... I think you fell and a little old man tried to help you but you didn't understand what he said so you just kept running. Good times. Congratulations to Sophie!
Well of course she's going to be a little track star, she's your daughter! :)
the first comment is soo funny! i can see the whole thing happanning(:
Sophie is great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home