Fun with Shadow
Quincy is in love with our neighbor's chocolate lab. If we are in the front yard he goes right to their house hoping he will come out. If we are in the backyard he stands at the fence hoping he will come play. Shadow is a perfect dog and very gentle. It makes Matt crazy for a dog of our own. One day when we have a yard bigger then a postage stamp and maybe some trees taller then Matt.

2 Comments:
Go for a smaller dog - ours mostly just hangs out in the house and since she's always there, we don't have to make special time to hang out with her. Of course, it wouldn't work as well with your active lifestyle - I find that I'm usually dragging Bridget after the first mile of jogging!
No question, dogs are the best, and it's so much fun to watch Frankie play with our pug.
Quincy and Sophie, how nice of you to share your little pool with that big dog! I don't know if I would be so kind. I definitely agree though about having a big kind lug of a dog. Perfect family dog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home