Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sophie's Weekly Sports Class

I read somewhere that children should be physically active for at least 60 minutes a day. Some may say thats easy, but for Sophie reading books and playing princesses is way more important. So, I signed her up for a weekly sports class and for 50 minutes each week she will learn a new sport. This week was soccer.
Sophie did great for the first 30 minutes. They made them run the field like three times and lots of other drills. The last 20 she stopped every couple of minutes to take a drink from her water bottle. I am proud of her for trying and not giving up. She was the only girl so she got all the pink soccer balls! Tune in for next weeks sport adventure.


3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Blogger Julia Kelly said...

how fun!! loraya would love to do something like that!

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Kat said...

She looks so sporty!

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger amy said...

Shoot!! I didn't realize you live where we visited!! I know it was in that general area, east coast, but SHOOT! Maybe we could have seen you! Or maybe we'll see you next time we visit...or if you visit here any time soon. Did tracy tell you I ran into her in Pleasant Grove? Fun times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home