First day of Preschool!
Sophie had her first day of preschool today. She was wearing all new clothes, had her backpack on, and a huge smile on her face. Unfortunately all the photos I took of her didn't workout because my memory stick wasn't in my camera. I will just have to take a picture on Thursday. Sophie had a great day and gets to see her best friend, Sofia at recess.

3 Comments:
Love all of your pictures, Kristen. Happy Birthday,belated. Sounds like you had a great day. Can't believe school has started already. Smith starts on the 10th. Give me a call when you have a few minutes.
Love Aunt Susan
Oh man I hate when I think I've just taken tons of great pics and nothing is there. I bet she had a blast at school.
Sophie and Sophia...sounds like friends for life!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home