One Year Anniversary
I can now say that I am a blogger. It has been one year since my first post and over 60 post's later its still going strong. My first post was on my birthday last year. Well, it is here again and it was a great day of relaxing and hanging with my cute husband and fun children. Matt took me on a shopping spree yesterday to the outlets. WOW, what fun!
Ready for church with all new apparel.

6 Comments:
What a fun treat! I love your new outfit, and Happy Belated Birthday!
You look really cute! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Kristen! We are excited to see you guys in October.
Happy Birthday! What a fun present...nothing like shopping!
kristen, how fun...shopping sprees are great! happy belated birthday! i was thinking about you this weekend!! can't wait to see you in october. when are you coming in to MH?
love you! julie
Happy late Bday!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home