Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trip to Nana and Papaw's house





Fun times with all the cousins. They all got to be together during the two weeks we where visiting Arkansas.

Sophie being her cheerful self.




Great times on the lake!


One chance photo shoot.


Left to right: Kannon, Corey, Quincy, Tanner, Brooke, Owen, Sophie, and Maia ( not pictured Dustin) The Dinsmore grandkids!





3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM , Blogger Jones Family said...

We sure had fun visiting with you guys. What a cute family. We are anxious to see you guys and Matt in October.

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Kristen!

I got your message the other day and have been meaning to call you back. Man, life is crazy with two kids!! I have definitely been going through quite the adjustment phase :) I can't believe how big Quincy is already. Doesn't it seem to go by so much faster the second time around? It has for me (of course Ryah is only 5 weeks old, but still...).

And I am SO jealous of your trip to Italy! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Welcome back to real life :)

Now that this is the world's longest post, I guess I'll be done. I will call you sometime when I get the chance to breathe, which is hopefully sooner rather than later :) Talk to you soon!

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Jensen Family :) said...

wow he looks like matt! all of your pictures are soooo cute i love to see them! we love you and miss you guys sooooo much!
Love trish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home