Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kisses and Hugs on V-Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from the Jensen three

All love in this family




Homemade valentines are the only way to go
Sophie's and Quincy's
Matt's treat:  six pack of random and unique sodas

Class party
I was in charge of this one too.  We played Valentine BINGO and I made pretzel rods dipped in chocolate. (Which all the kids just ate the chocolate part, oh well!)  And yes if you were wondering that is a Family Fun magazine shirt...

Mrs. Salerno's 2nd grade class

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger Ceil said...

What wonderful crafts. I love the cards and the shirt. You are just so crafty! Great looking bunch of 2nd graders:)

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Celeste said...

Oh my goodness, those boys look like twins more and more. Cute Valentines! I'll never forget the first V- Day party we had at your house when we first moved to westminster. I knew then we were going to be friends cause you got everything out of Family Fun Mag!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home