Christmas Sunday
We had a special treat this morning, a light dusting of snow and ice, moving church to 1:00pm! We had stayed up very late the night before watching BYU get killed in their bowl game. So we all needed the extra sleep.
Tonight we held our second annual reading of the Christmas story. We had a few families (16 children under 12) over and sang a couple songs and enjoyed some treats.
I love this time of year.

3 Comments:
love Quincy's vest. :) had a hard time finding something for Owen this year - couldn't even find a white button down his size anywhere! love the moved time for church! it was definitely a disappointing bowl game...Finn actually turned off the t.v. and walked away, it reminded me of Dad - that is what he did if the Phillies were getting creamed.
love this time of year as well.
You guys look great! At least you were able to go to Church. It was so cold here that some of the 'older' ladies didn't venture out. I was there with all my emergency supplies to hand out! I felt like Santa. Hope to see you soon. Love, Mom
Kristen, It is so fun to see your kids growing, I love all the festive christmas outfits! We love you guys and miss you more! Hugs! We love this time of year too. Rob and Trish
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home