Why Kristen, I do believe I see a resemblence to Emma, just let your hair grow long and curl it! If she could do it under her circumstances so can you. I'll be praying for you. MOM
Wow, Kristen. That's like becoming bishop, but maybe even a little harder. You are a great multi-tasker though so you will be great. And even if you don't, maybe they will fire you and that won't be so bad either.
4 Comments:
Why Kristen, I do believe I see a resemblence to Emma, just let your hair grow long and curl it! If she could do it under her circumstances so can you. I'll be praying for you. MOM
you'll be so great! would love to come visit sometime....when's a good time?
Wow...you will be awesome!!
Wow, Kristen. That's like becoming bishop, but maybe even a little harder. You are a great multi-tasker though so you will be great. And even if you don't, maybe they will fire you and that won't be so bad either.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home