Quick trip to DC
Old New
I brought a wind proof fleece from Patagonia in 1999. In 2004 the lining started to rip so we went to the San Francisco store to exchange it and I got the same jacket just that years model. Then last week the zipper broke on that one so we made a trip to DC to exchange it for a new one. I would say that I am getting my $150 dollars worth.

Georgetown, now Matt can mark off another college.
Georgetown, now Matt can mark off another college.

2 Comments:
fun! i can't wait to come visit you and play in DC! :)
I remember that jacket! Oh, the good times. I remember you also had a Nalgene bottle and they were all cool and new back then. I love checking your blog. Your kids are cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home