Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

Sophie has decided not to take naps anymore (even though she really needs one). To help me keep my sanity we do an hour of quiet time a day. The one rule is she has to stay in her room the whole time. Mostly she reads books or plays with her toys, but sometimes I get lucky and she falls asleep.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger Julia Kelly said...

Its so nice when they take an unexpected nap. I always put in a movie while Isaac is napping for Loraya so I can get some things done and have a break. Coming to Morgantown anytime soon?

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger JK Jensen Family said...

aww sophie is the cutest thing!! I miss seeing her around with her "choo choo". I heard from my mom that she's more into the princess thing.

love kristen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home