Sunday, October 10, 2010

finally BOISE!

The kids and I left Utah and were ready to drive our last leg of the two month journey. I had the van packed with our belongings and Quincy was in the very back the whole way. I couldn't really see him and I didn't really hear much of him either. About four hours into the trip I stopped to feed Henry and found a sleeping Quincy and an empty bottle of Tylenol on the floor. He had reached into the medicine container which was right by his head (not good planning) and poured himself some shots of Tylenol. How many was the question because the bottle was empty and there wasn't any on the floor. So a call to my friend the ER pediatrician and was told to go to the emergency room for a blood test. So, our first stop in Boise was St. Luke's and the first time we had seen Matt in 5 weeks. Quincy of course was totally fine but Matt needed some recovery time with the bill.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM , Blogger Celeste said...

What kind of parent lets their kids have a whole bottle of Tylenol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home