Biking around
We have really enjoyed our bike trailer this summer. It is a bit of a tight squeeze back there for the kids, but Matt and I have fun. Mostly it is hooked up to my bike and we ride from our house into town. The library, park, and gym are pretty close and I can take an alley almost the whole way. So Remember Brake For Bikes!!!!

3 Comments:
The Jensen family on another fun adventure!
Hey Kristen! I am so excited that you will be in MH soon! I will definitely try to make it there while you are home so we can catch up. I am dying to see your kiddos!!!!! Are there any days that you are planning on going to Jonesboro or that you won't be in MH? Just let me know - our schedule is pretty flexible right now!
Thanks for the picture. It looks like fun on the trail but we worry about you on the road. I know you will be careful and it certainly saves gas. Sophie is always up for lunch or a snack I seel Have fun. Love, MOM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home