Kristen!! 8lbs 7oz?! Holy moly... I totally think in the top picture he looks like Sophie. I bet you are SO happy he's finally here. What was he, 2 weeks late or something like that? Well, he is so cute and I'm so happy for you guys! Yay for not being pregnant anymore!! Keep posting pictures!!
Congratulations! He's beautiful. Do you think an unhurried temperatment will be a lifelong characteristic? :-) I think he looks like Sophie in the 2nd photo. Congrats again, to you both! Hugs to Sophie from the girls!
Matt and Kristen, YOU are such good baby makers!!!! He is georgeous! Congratulations we miss you and love you much! Love Rob and Trish Maddi, Candy ,Bossy and Malibu
4 Comments:
Kristen!! 8lbs 7oz?! Holy moly... I totally think in the top picture he looks like Sophie. I bet you are SO happy he's finally here. What was he, 2 weeks late or something like that? Well, he is so cute and I'm so happy for you guys! Yay for not being pregnant anymore!! Keep posting pictures!!
Congratulations! He is adorable. I am so glad that delivery went well. We can't wait to see you guys this summer. Enjoy your new little guy.
Congratulations! He's beautiful. Do you think an unhurried temperatment will be a lifelong characteristic? :-) I think he looks like Sophie in the 2nd photo.
Congrats again, to you both! Hugs to Sophie from the girls!
Matt and Kristen,
YOU are such good baby makers!!!! He is georgeous! Congratulations we miss you and love you much!
Love Rob and Trish Maddi, Candy ,Bossy and Malibu
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home